If you’re like me, I’m always looking for ways to enhance this amazing journey, called life. These items were inspired by Tony Horton’s book “Bring It”, which is revolutionizing the fitness industry. So here we go…
- SLEEP: Your day starts the night before. Get 7.5-8 hours of sleep, you’ll be revved up and ready to hit the ground running. Your body heals best when its sleeping
- WORKOUT: Like you didn’t know this wasn’t going to be on the list. Your workouts affect all aspects of your life – mind, body, spirit, and beyond. And while you exercise, focus your thoughts on maximizing your workout.
- WHOLE FOODS: Fruits, veggies, whole grains, lean protien, and healthy fats provide the fuel you need for a whole life.
- SUPPLEMENTS: They assist with the recovery from workouts and provide energy for the next one.
- ATTITUDE: The more time spent asking questions to find solutions in life, the more exciting life becomes. Focus on what works, not on what doesn’t
- CHARITY: Whether it’s sending flowers to a friend, working with kids, or running in a race for charity, when you focus on others, you’ll find true happiness. So choose something and sign up! Helping others who are less fortunate will make you feel grateful for the body you have.
- DOWNTIME: My fav! Turn off the tube. Read, meditate, or talk to people you love.
If you’re ready to improve your life, start making these things happen today. You have to decide for yourself if you want your life better than it was yesterday.